The Timberwolves & Lynx Basketball Academy Summer Skill Camp - Spring Lake Park
is dedicated to assisting players in developing the necessary skills to compete at the next level.
Each athlete will be led by a highly qualified instructor that will guide them through 5 key areas of foundational basketball development: (1) Ball Control, (2) Balance & Footwork, (3) Prolific Passing, (4) Dynamic Driving & Finishing and (5) Sharp Shooting.
All Camps Include:
• Games & Competitions
• Leadership & Communication Training
• Basketball Intelligence Development
• Passionate Directors & Instructors
Boys & Girls:
Grades 3-6 | 9:00AM-12:00PM
Grades 7-9 | 1:00PM-4:00PM
Location: Spring Lake Park High School
1100 81st Ave. NE
Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
*Players will need to bring their own ball and water bottle.
For questions, please contact:
Senior Basketball Academy Coordinator
GEORGE ELLIS | Director of President's Day Clinic
• Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach at Anoka Ramsey Community College.
• 3 Years as the Assistant Boys’ Basketball Coach at the Academy of Holy Angels. Assisted in the development of 2 players attending Division 1 athletic programs.
Select an option to continue with the registration.